Saturday, January 17, 2015

Moscow Mules

Well, it's been a freakin' hot day here in the hood. It definitely hit 40 degrees (that's Celsius for my American friends). Too hot even to crack out the slip 'n slide for #mytinyhipster, too hot to do anything except sit under the air-conditioner with all the blinds closed and watch movies.

My lovely friend moved house this weekend in this hideous heat and so this post is especially for her. Something to cool down even the grimiest, most sweat soaked folks (say that 3 times quickly). A recipe for my favourite refreshing bevvy at the moment, a Moscow Mule!

My sister gave me these beautiful mule mugs for Christmas after coming across them in the local Spotlight. They are purpose made for this drink but I'm sure it's just as delicious in any other glass, mug or cup.

Here's what you will need to make your drink tonight (This recipe makes one serve)...

Enjoy!

xxx Kyla

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment